Building the Business Innovation Factory's Business Model Bootcamp
Working at the Business Innovation Factory
Role: Experience Designer
Business Model Analysis
Business Model Process Analysis
With the team at the Business Innovation Factory, I developed a two-day experiential workshop for leadership teams, the Business Model Bootcamp.
The Bootcamp is designed for organizations that are interested in innovating their current business model to better create and deliver value for their customers, and compete in the global market.
At the end of the workshop, leaders will have hands-on experience with:
1. Implementing a repeatable and adaptable process for designing, prototyping and testing new business models
2. Shifting to a customer-centered lens through ethnography and human-centered design techniques
3. Creating a new value proposition and customer experience aligned to a customer’s job-to-be-done
4. Combining and recombining capabilities unconstrained by an existing business model to deliver a new customer experience
5. Exploring new revenue models for capturing value
6. Prototyping and testing new business models in the real world
7. Storytelling and engagement strategies for new business models